Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Food & Snow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Itabera

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Food & Snow Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

I will spend two weeks in France during March: One in Paris and another at the Alps.

I have already collected several tips from you to one of my favourite hobbies: Eating/Cooking. Lots of Restaurants/Boulangeries/Patisseries that I ´ll try to visit during my short stay.

Now I need some tips for my other "new" hobby. As an inhabitant of a sunny and far away country, I will need to buy clothes and some equipment for snowboarding. Does anyone know any place that I can buy them at reasonable prices in PAris? As it is late season, I hope to get something on sale.

Really need help on this!

Thanks a lot
cris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: snow in paris Reply with quote

try aux vieux campeurs rue des ecoles in the 5th ,some store like go sport might be out of stock as it is a seasonal item ,but i think the best if you are not a permanent skieur is to rent all ski ressort do it"station de ski in french"they also sell end of season equipment be aware of your luggage weight on your return as those day it is easy to rack up a bill for over limit.
Debbie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know that you will get anything on sale. The sales finish here on 11 Feb.

I agree that renting would be easier.

Good luck!
Itabera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Debbie and Cris!

Sure. Renting iseasier. But I think it´s already time for me to buy them.

I have spent so much money renting clothes that I could already have a complete set! Beside.. They are awful.

I´ll keep on looking for a shop. Help still wanted!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: