Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Culinaria Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heather

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some yesterday from Cooking.com. If your order is over $25, you get free shipping and if it's over $50, you get a free magazine subscription. The prices there are cheaper than anywhere else I've looked.

Now, if I could only figure out a way to hide the delivery from my husband so we don't have to discuss my obsessive cookbook purchasing again....
Chicago Bear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, me too!! My Greece book came in the mail yesterday, and it is spectacular, oh yes it is. I could smell the cheeses, I could taste the ouzo, I could feel the sun baking down on me and the water sloshing up against the harbor walls while I was sitting at a taverna, getting ready to dive into a plate of grilled sardines. Even my 17-year old daughter pronounced the book cool and started to read it. Only 111 more days, and we will really be smelling cheeses and drinking ouzo and eating sardines!
perramount

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Culinaria Series Reply with quote

Great news! Here is a response I received from the publisher:

Dear Brent,

Thank you very much for your interest in CULINARIA GERMANY. A reprint is planned for summer 2006. The ISBN will be: 3-8331-2598-5.

Best regards
Meike Kn├╝tel

Not sure if that means the others will be re-printed, but Germany is currently the hardest one to find.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: