Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Where are you traveling to in 2006?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simona

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[
[b]young? noooo [early 30's is old, me thinks.].

[/b] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
I love your sense of humor, S. Well, from a 10 years old point of view you are quite old indeed. From my top of the hill going downwards , it's very very young. But I can still gobble 2-3 herrings with onions for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

No more war, let's stay forever young ( it's OK to stop at 30 something)
Chicago Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're planning a week-long marketing trip to London the first week of October. Sometime that week, it would be fun to get together with similarly minded C&Z's who don't mind alcoholic beverages, and who would like to see the REAL CHICAGO BEAR. I'm open to suggestions for location, and am tentatively looking at the evening of October 6. Realistically, we probably can't expect people to travel from North America or Asia or Australia to London just for this event, but we ought to be able to put together a respectable showing from London and the Continent. Who's in?
simona

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never know when and where I'm going to travel, but for now, I plan Austria in September ( with my 87 YO mother) , then in October ( with my other half) it might be anything between 2 weeks in eastern Turkey with friends and a private guide , or NY and LA where two of my best friends live, with a little detour in London, or nothing at all. My husband's scedule is more defined: 10 days in Scandinavia end of June , 8 days in Berlin end of July ( as a guide), 13 days in Argentina end of August ( ski and Journalists Congress) , a week with us in Austria in September and then ... it's October and we'll see. We never make plans too much in advance because circumstances change all the time.
CB, if in London beginning of October, it will be nice to have a ...cup of tea of course, with friends.

No more war, more safe travelling around the world!
Freya

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most exciting travel for the year is already behind me... I just got back from two weeks in Croatia. The trip was wonderful! I got to see a lot of the country but not nearly as much as I would have liked. If anyone would like some tips about where to go and eat...and where not...I'd be happy to share.

This summer I'm also staying for a week in Michigan along the Lake Michigan coast. Quiet, sunny, sandy beaches, and some of the best local fruits and veggies I've ever seen. I'm glad I'll have a kitchen!
swan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful plan CB! Depending on my other travel plans (about 24 different things I have in mind but not decided yet,) for my vacation that starts october 6...if I can I'll be there to share a cup of tea!

I'll think some about a location.
Mochi Mochi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the beginning of August, I'll be leaving for Japan to live and work for a year. This will be my first time going to Asia, and I've always wanted to go to Japan ever since I can remember. Wish me luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: