Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

any stamp collectors out there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: any stamp collectors out there? Reply with quote

Smile bingo!

I've a little (I repeat LITTLE) collection of odd and sods from the past few years...got into the habit of putting stamps in a jug...am wondering if anyone would like them ~ or if you know of someone who would like them...child or adult...if so, you could either pm me or email...'n they will be on their way to you...

however there is one particular heart shaped stamp that has asked to remain in Oz Wink

hugs!
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

golly...Simona you were hot off the blocks ~ they'll be flying off in a day or two...
simona

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Madame,

Yesterday tour stamps arrived!!! Thank you so much, it's so wonderful to have taken the trouble and send the package.
Our little grandson ( 5) was playing "Mondial football" with his grandfather when I opened the envelope, and there it was, the litlle baby kuala, just for him!! We told him a friend ( that's you) of his grandma (that's me) sent the kuala especially for him.
As for the stamps, my other grandson , 14, ( the little one's brother) , was delighted. He is quite shy, so he asked me to thank you. These are his first Australian stamps, so it's really an important addition to his collection.
Once again thank you so much, you have really made two young boys happy. Very Happy

No more war
clotilde
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Madame -- I was so touched when your comment about the heart-shaped stamp clicked! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: