Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Travel to Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acadiana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Travel to Europe Reply with quote

I know its been a while since i have been on the boards but I knew this would be the right place to come for my question. I want to travel to Europe but i have never been. Where should i go?

Also, I was looking to buy a plane ticket to Europe and I found that Lufthansa is having a one day sale today. 20% off all of their flights. Lisbon, Frankfurt, Madrid, etc. Where should i go? If you are planning a vacation I would look at the site today, the deals are too good to pass up.
Barbara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't know where you want to go I suggest you read Frances Mayes "A Year in the World" and then decide.
Acadiana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara wrote:
If you don't know where you want to go I suggest you read Frances Mayes "A Year in the World" and then decide.

Well here is the deal. These great airfares to Europe are only available TODAY. I have been talking to some friends and family about where to go and I am thinking Madrid. I should have researched more if i had time but I didnt realize that Lufthansa was having a 20% off sale on flights. Thanks for your advice, I will read the book but it may be on the plane over there, haha.
Saudades

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if it's either LIS, MAD, or FRA for me the choice is incredibly easy as my criteria are food and drink. FRA is where the banks are, Germany's [DE] most spectacular skyline, DE's most ethnically diverse population, fantastic DE beers, nice food. LIS and MAD are both fab for food/drink, and everything else. in fact i would have trouble deciding LIS or MAD. my heart belongs to Portugal but i love Spain just as much, you see... Embarassed they're two very different people and are wonderful in their own way, but never together! however try not to visit MAD during warm months. all 3 destinations have good food/drink. decide what you want to eat/drink and see/do then narrow down your city.

gute reise! bom viagem! Ábuen viaje!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: