Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

White House Kitchens: Food Network

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarape

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: White House Kitchens: Food Network Reply with quote

I've seen this show and thought it one of the better shows on the Food Network. They showed the elaborate kitchen and some of the history of the White-House kitchens and the preparation for a major state dinner.

It is being replayed this weekend. Check the web for times.

White House Kitchens
Find out what goes on in the country's most powerful kitchens, the White House Kitchens. Sandra Pinckney hosts this behind the scenes look at how a White House party comes together. First lady Laura Bush tells us what Presidential meals are cooked up.
Dairy_Queen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: White House Kitchens: Food Network Reply with quote

Sarape wrote:
I've seen this show and thought it one of the better shows on the Food Network. They showed the elaborate kitchen and some of the history of the White-House kitchens and the preparation for a major state dinner.

It is being replayed this weekend. Check the web for times.

White House Kitchens
Find out what goes on in the country's most powerful kitchens, the White House Kitchens. Sandra Pinckney hosts this behind the scenes look at how a White House party comes together. First lady Laura Bush tells us what Presidential meals are cooked up.

Thanks for the heads up, Sarape. I'll be sure to check it out, as I love the history of food.

Here's the scedule, as posted at FoodNetworkTV:

AIR TIMES:
February 19, 2005 9:00 PM ET/PT
February 20, 2005 1:00 AM ET/PT
February 26, 2005 4:00 PM ET/PT
February 27, 2005 5:00 PM ET/PT
Rainey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonder if it will be featuring the chef that Laura Bush just canned!? Twisted Evil
Sarape

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainey wrote:
Wonder if it will be featuring the chef that Laura Bush just canned!? Twisted Evil

Yeah, that's the exact thought I had when I heard about that story last night on CNN. I couldn't hear exactly the reason for the firing, but they were talking about Laura wanting to stay up late some nights? But, I'm sure this chef was featured on that White-House kitchen show.

I won't be around a TV this weekend, but if anyone watches please post any interesting references.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: