Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

the joyous surprises of Clotilde's language
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donna - I had discussed buying the American version with Judy but really want the UK version. Judy I think you may be the only retailer of the book in our part of the world.

And Donna feel free to fly over any time for a visit.
clotilde
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara - I'm sorry the UK edition is not yet available in Australia and New Zealand. From what I understand, it is because my UK publisher is in the process of changing distribution networks for Oz and NZ: the change will be effective in October, and it didn't make sense for her to start distributing it for just a few months before switching over to the new distributor. Additionally, the book will thus appear in time for the summer reading season...

Judy - Do you distribute the UK version, too?
GB

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: The Cookbook Reply with quote

clotilde wrote:
Barbara - I'm sorry the UK edition is not yet available in Australia and New Zealand. From what I understand, it is because my UK publisher is in the process of changing distribution networks for Oz and NZ: the change will be effective in October, and it didn't make sense for her to start distributing it for just a few months before switching over to the new distributor. Additionally, the book will thus appear in time for the summer reading season...

Judy - Do you distribute the UK version, too?

Clotilde: I know I could very easily get your cookbook anywhere in England (even Norfolk!), but I rather fancy buying the UK edition in your home town - Paris - when we come through on our way to the Languedoc the week after next. Would for instance I be able to buy a copy at the Gare du Nord or Gare du Lyon ? I can then spend my holiday reading it before returning to my kitchen to cook it !
Judy

Location: buried under a pile of books somewhere in Adelaide, South Australia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clotilde, no I don't.

The world of books appears to be divided in half, split between the US and UK distributors. We use local and US distributors as UK ones don't seem to be as accessible to us.

www.cupcakerecipebook.com.au
clotilde
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: The Cookbook Reply with quote

GB wrote:
Clotilde: I know I could very easily get your cookbook anywhere in England (even Norfolk!), but I rather fancy buying the UK edition in your home town - Paris - when we come through on our way to the Languedoc the week after next. Would for instance I be able to buy a copy at the Gare du Nord or Gare du Lyon ? I can then spend my holiday reading it before returning to my kitchen to cook it !

I'm sorry to say it is extremely unlikely you will find my book there, as it is distributed in English-language bookstores only, and there aren't any in the train stations of Paris. I think it would be easier (and cheaper, too!) to get a copy before you leave...

Clotilde.
GB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clotilde: Thank you very much for your reply.

I will purchase a copy here from good old Waterstones before I leave !
Pavlova

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone would like UK version of Clotilde's books I'd be more than happy to buy and send them overseas.

I usually sell from Amazon UK marketplace so you can pay using the online payment system they use or if you don't want to do that I can buy the book for you and you can pay using PayPal. I'm PayPal verified.

I don't have any of Clotilde's books at the moment but its not a problem if anyone is interested I can get some stock and sell through the Amazon UK Marketplace overseas and within Europe.

If interested, please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Or you can contact me:

klwemporium@yahoo.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: