Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

flower help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kabbles

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:00 pm    Post subject: flower help Reply with quote

My 17yr old son wants to send some birthday flowers as a surprise to his Aussie girlfriend spending 12months in France. The internet prices for o/s gave him a heart attack. Does anyone have any ideas for doing this direct to France? Is there a cheaper way? Many thanks, K
Donna

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a guess here - our friends en France may have other ideas. But I do this in the states...

Google flower shops in Paris - indicate the arrondissement - and then make a phone call. If you don't speak French, this may pose a problem, however the past few times I've been in France, my experience has been that the younger folks speak English and have no issues with people who don't speak French.

The other possibility is that when you find websites for flower shops in Paris (or where ever), you might be able to order them on the website for less the the Teleflora price.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: