Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas to All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
georgia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas to All Reply with quote

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!

Whatever your beliefs, whatever your background, may you and yours find joy in this holiday season. The opportunity to visit with so many smart, witty, talented people from all over the world has been a gift from the moment I discovered C&Z.

May the new year bring you only happiness.

xo g.
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you dear georgia!

the duck (with juniper berries) about to go in the oven...oh joy oh oh oh joy...'tis not hot!!!!!!!!!!! weather I mean...have you ANY idea how much pleasure that gives me? Wink

the following was sent to me by a dear pal...one of those forwardedddd things...love the diversity of it all...all six and a half billion of us and the six and a half billion ways of making the journey of life...love it!

hugs all 'round...wow..such many hugs

Dear All,

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, summer solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all; plus, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of the other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regards to the race, creed, colour, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for him / herself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.
Judy

Location: buried under a pile of books somewhere in Adelaide, South Australia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And a very Merry Christmas or Whatever-You-Celebrate from us here in Adelaide. It's almost all over for another year - 10pm here. Gorgeous day here - lovely weather with medium-blue sky, not pale blue as it is when it's really hot.

www.cupcakerecipebook.com.au
Rainey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to all my dear one here with special wishes for those who may be celebrating without loved ones and those whose hearts may be heavy this year. May other joys come to you now and through the future.

I haven't been here much but keep you all in my heart and send my best always. ::smooches::
minty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joyeux NOEL !!
Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Felice Navidad!
Joyeux Noel!
Frohe Weihnachten!

Ha-ha-happy Christmas! ... or Yule or whatever!! Winter sleeps... but soon the Spring shall awaken and dress in new clothes (possibly bought in the sales!!)
Donna

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm chiming in with best wishes to all! May you be surrounded by the warmth of people you love - be they friends or family! And may you find a moment to reflect on the gifts that the universe gives you. Sometimes they are small gifts, but in a moment of stillness, they can fill your heart with peace and joy!

Love to all of you at C&Z!

Donna
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DD (Darlin' Donna)..I was thinking that universal gift thought just a few moments ago...my husband was recently in Tasmania...in the middle...gorgeous and wild place...there's a particular photo he's taken of a lake with massive boulders in the foreground...and silent trees...such beauty...

as much as the frantic sales shoppers might try ...such beauty can't be purchased...it is simply THERE...

the sky...ah...another gift...grain of sand...paper...laughs...each other...all gifts...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: