Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

within cooee of 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:58 am    Post subject: within cooee of 2008 Reply with quote

DEARS!....may the coming year be full to the brim with discoveries, laughter, joyfilled moments, scrumptious food and drinks, delicious reading material, music to inspire your souls, and love

a particular New Year card I'm drawn to..
as my daughter would say "Yes, you're a bit of a ruffle girl Ma'ma!"

http://www.allposters.com/gallery.asp?startat=/getposter.asp&APNum=418423&CID=DA653221D9F64571B5510F5476291E57&PPID=1&search=mygallery&f=g&FindID=0&P=1&PP=2&sortby=PD&cname=&SearchID=

and a special wish for Clotilde...this beautiful site we visit to share conversation.....

hugs
David

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While driving in to the city this morning, through yet another fall of snow (we've now surpassed the all time record for December snow--approx 120 cms so far and it is to snow most of today as well) I was delighted by the sounds of Sydney ringing and blasting the new year in. dearest madame! You people certainly know how to throw a bash!

All the best to all of you in 2008--and may there be many more meetings of kindred folk for all of us!
Lilia Dignan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madame and David,

Thank youfor the delicious greeting from the warmth and the cold on opposite ends of the hemisphere. It is always a delight to read something that Madame posts. Je vous souhaiate une tres bonne annee!

And to all the C&Z gang, I would also like to wish everyone a very happy New Year! I am now ready to face the New Year and to celebrate. Had such a terrible flu and missed getting in touch with Harpospeaking. Also missed meeting with them last weekend in San Francisco. Boo, hoo, hoo!

A big thank you to Clotilde - may 2008 be as wonderful as the past years at C&Z.

-Lilia
Judy

Location: buried under a pile of books somewhere in Adelaide, South Australia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year to you all, C&Zers.

David, I'll swap you some of our current >40C Adelaide summer weather for some of your snow.

We just had a phone call from our Washington State friends who are sitting at home on New Year's Eve and they reminded us that last year I went swimming in the local lake on New Year's Day. Nearly froze, but God it was invigorating! I felt great for the rest of the day - must have been the endorphins kicking in.

May 2008 be a wonderful year for us all!

www.cupcakerecipebook.com.au
Donna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year to you all! We are ringing in the New Year with lobster and champers here! We usually have Dungeness crab for New Years, but felt like doing something different today! Oh Yum!

I have black-eyed peas on the stove for luck (southern grandmothers) and folding money under my front porch door mat for prosperity (Chinese friends). The only base left uncovered (as I lurch into old age) is health. Anyone have a method for attracting good health?

May 2008 be filled with health, serenity and prosperity for you all! Here's to more good cooking and more C&Z meet-ups!

Cheers!

Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: