Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Sending a bottle of champagne to friends visiting Paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cinderalla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Sending a bottle of champagne to friends visiting Paris Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a wine store that might deliver a gift of champagne to friends in Paris from me in the States (thus Cindaralla, 2nd cousin to Cinderella, of course, who also stayed home....)? They're staying in the Marais next week.

Cheers and a macaroon a day keeps the madness away! Many thanks.
kjgibson

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot vouch for them but this website says it ship free worldwide: http://www.finestwine.com.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Karen
Debbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to nicolas.com and you can order for delivery within europe. They also have the website in english (right hand at top is icon when you log in).

Nicolas are a chain of wine stores that are all over france and there are heaps in PAris. They guarantee delivery within 48-72 hours.

At present they seem to have a special on gift boxes of wine, champers etc. If you scroll down the main page it is about halfway down on the right hand side. This seems to be both their special offers and their delivery link. Couldn't go the whole way through as didn't want to buy anything.

I checked out the website before posting it here for you, and it was easy to navigate and the english version actually made sense!! (which it doesn't always when translated....)

Personally I would go with Nicolas for this type of thing because they are a huge company and have a good reputation. Generally their prices are competative also.

Good luck! and what a nice person you are to do this for your friends
Cinderalla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks to you both! Reply with quote

I'll send an update after I order... Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: