Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Clotilde in Bon Appetit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
georgia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Clotilde in Bon Appetit Reply with quote

The May issue of Bon Appetit magazine -- their "travel" issue -- arrived in today's post (is it even April yet??)...Contained therein are a couple lovely photos of Clotilde and her terrific featured article on eating out in Paris. If you don't subscribe or buy this magazine only intermittently, you might have a special interest in this edition. Be on the lookout for it.

Well done again...still...as always. Brava, Clotilde!
Lilia Dignan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Georgia,
I have meant to post something about that article! As always, Clotilde has written about an area that would be a new favorite. As one of my French friends commented, it is about time that the Right Bank get a good "pub". Right Bank, right now is a perfect title for that article.
The restaurants she reviewed look like fine places to try - they are now on my list for the next trip.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: