Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Debbie on Oz television!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Debbie on Oz television!!!! Reply with quote

hi there all...oh how very very exciting it was! Yes Debbie...of course I've taped it...

http://au.travel.yahoo.com/great-outdoors/latest-show/index.html

hopefully in a few whatevers the May 24 show will be viewable soon to all..

now...for the gal herself..

fabulous!

in a brief segment we learnt so much...Debbie...it was a joy...of course Musée de Montmartre..you'd be a wondrous spokesgal for same...'n there she was at the Cafe les Deux Moulins...Amelie territory Wink

in short ma dears...a treat and a half...'n to think I've met the gal!

a joy Debbie...she suggested as well as visiting the Louvre etc ...to take roads less travelled...gorgeous
gingerpale

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madame S...both you and Barbara have mentioned Debbie on TV, but it's not clear where to find her when the video becomes available?
Debbie

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed Thank you Madame... Embarassed Embarassed

Apparently it will be on the website in a few days inserted into the page that comes up with the above link.

If you look to the show before you can see one on a man named Toby in Asia.

I still haven't seen this, so am nervously awaiting the post in a few weeks when I receive a copy on dvd...... Confused

Thank you to all the Aussies who have emailed me with "critiques". You are all too too kind.
Judy

Location: buried under a pile of books somewhere in Adelaide, South Australia

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was absolutely fantastic! I only saw it yesterday as we were busy on Saturday night and I got my dad to tape it onto DVD.

Debbie is a real 'natural' on TV. Guy le Griffe was gorgeous and it was all so familiar to us, we felt like we were back there. Got very excited to see the Creperie Lepic Assiette again, as we had eaten there on Debbie and Wayne's recommendation.

If anyone wants a copy of the DVD, let me know - hope that's okay with you, Debbie. Well done, girl, you were brilliant!

www.cupcakerecipebook.com.au
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie...seems you have quite a fan base Wink
Griffin

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aha! So at last the world knows that Debbie is a STAR! Tho' I suspect she is now a star worriting about exams and revision and essays! So good luck with all that, Debs. Perhaps you could get Guy to lend a paw?! Or a purr!

I am waiting eagerly to see the video on the link... hasn't appeared there yet. Then I can look at it and like the ones with Clotilde on I can say... "I know her!"... albeit online... so far! Once I am out of overdraft... I shall be on my way to Paris to meet Debbie, Wayne and Guy. I may bring my own beer powered telly to race with tho' so Wayne will have to get his in training.
madameshawshank

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear cat looked sooooooooooooo content...
Debbie

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who has emailed and left messages here. Your support is overwhelming, and much appreciated.

Just had an email from the tv station to say that it will be uploaded next week onto the website and available for viewing.

I am excited to be able to see it, but a bit nervous also. Confused The Aussie contingent have all seen it before I have....
msue

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie, has the link to your show been posted yet? I was a little confused by the Great Outdoors link. I saw a segment about Grasse, but that isn't yours is it?
gingerpale

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msue, I'm confused and waiting to see this too! I'm pretty sure it's in and about Paris, from what Madame Shawshank wrote. And from what Debbie posted, I'm expecting it to be available online sometime in the week beginning June 2nd.
Judy

Location: buried under a pile of books somewhere in Adelaide, South Australia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's in Paris. I gather it's a segment called 'Aussies Abroad', but it's the only time I've watched the show. Debbie really was excellent.

Deb, I've posted a DVD of it off to you today, so you should get it in a week.

As I wrote earlier, if anyone else wants a copy, let me know.

www.cupcakerecipebook.com.au
Lilia Dignan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been checking the video everyday but the latest Auusies abroad I can see was done in 2006. I will keep on checking..........
Debbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, the blurb is on the website now, but the video still not active yet.

Apparently it will be available soon.

You just need to click on the link provided by Madame and then scroll down till you see my name........ then click on the read more. When the video is available you will be able to click on view video.

Off to take Guy la Griffe for his morning constitutional in the park before hitting the books.
gingerpale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie's video can be seen now! You can get there from Madame Shawshank's link (first post in this thread). I'm on my way Smile
Lilia Dignan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie,

What a wonderful show!!! Smile It felt like I was close by following you on your jaunts in your 'hood. Can't wait to really walk the streets with you and sit at the cafe for a citron presseé.

And glad to meet Monsieur Guy - Wink

Now that you ae a famous star, do I need to contact your agent for an appointment to see you? It was so good to watch that video.

Lilia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: