Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Seattle in June!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
just in time for happy hour, (imagine that,) so I partook, and indeed increased my happiness.

Funny, that work for me too! Murr the Blur... sigh, the closest I've ever come is to a young lady at the Time bar in Leicester who mixed the most beautiful whisky sour I've ever had... so far!

Erin,

Good luck with the job hunting, I know how that feels. If they have a note-taking service for the local university like they do in Loughborough and it's decently paid - that could be fun... confusing, but fun! You get paid to have another education too and don't have to do essays or exams.

Then again, with your cooking skills maybe you could end up chief chef to the Wizard of the Emerald City.
Erin

Location: Within view of Elliot Bay, The Olympics and every ship in the Sound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a job that will offer me a chance to learn something new. We may only be here for one year so I want whatever it is to be a heck of a lot of fun.

My dog is adjusting quite nicely as a matter of fact. He's pretty malliable I guess it comes from being from a military family Wink. He gets incredibly long walks twice a day (good for him and his mom) and loves sitting on his balcony surveying his domaine. Actually it is pretty funny, he is picky about the location that he dines and has now takes his dinner on the balcony. I love to watch as he leisurely eats his meal while overseeing people on their way home from work. Dogs are so funny.

"It's hot ham water."
David

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A golden retriever who "leisurely eats his meal"!!! WOW, he's an original that boy of yours!!
Erin

Location: Within view of Elliot Bay, The Olympics and every ship in the Sound

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Original is one word for him. Emotional, picky and hilarious also apply.

"It's hot ham water."
bluedog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erin - Welcome home! I have been off the boards for awhile do to uninteresting work reasons, so I hadn't heard you were back in the NW. I know this must please you, as last I heard you thought it would be somewhere in the midwest. Certainly the time to do it - the weather and produce are finally cooperating!

And I just happened to trip over your lovely new blog this am, so I guess I have some catching up to do.

Pestoman, sorry I missed you, but sounds like you hit all the prime locations and dined well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: