Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Where would you eat in Paris with a group of 26 people?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. Lavigne

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Where would you eat in Paris with a group of 26 people? Reply with quote

I have been admiring this blog and the forums since I discovered it a month ago... Such a wonderful place for anyone who loves food!

I spent a wonderful month in Paris (living in the 12th) from mid-July to mid-August, and ate at many of the places recommended by Clotilde. Of course they were all wonderful. In late September, I will be back in Paris supervising a group of 22 American students, ages 20-22. I have to arrange at least one restaurant meal per day for us as a group (Friday, Sat, and Sunday), but I am at a loss thinking of where to start.

We are staying near the Sorbonne, but are willing to travel for a good meal. I would like one of them to be a couscous restaurant, and am thinking about the place Clotilde recommends near La Defense. Have any of you been there, and do you think it can seat 26? (The other four are my family).

Please share your ideas! I would like to make reservations in the next 10 days. Thank you in advance,

Jean
Alina

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonjour J Lavigne.

Why don't you try Mansouria Restaurant, one of the best Moroccan restaurants in Paris. I have tried and it was wonderful. You can go more than 26 people there. Here's the link.

http://www.bestrestaurantsparis.com/en//restaurant-paris/detail/mansouria.html

cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: