Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Swans happy news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear friends, I finally managed to take my first babysteps in Blogland - still in Dutch for now, but when time comes I'll start blogging in English as well. For now I do have a few pictures of mr. and mrs. Swan here:

http://jaap-en-mickey.blogspot.com/

And thank you all for all your sweet words and good wishes! We had THE most beautiful day, as you can see from our happy faces. Icey-cold but blue skies and sunshine. We were welcomed by all our friends and family who spent the whole day with us in a warm and loving and informal atmosphere. It was fantastic!!
The cute little girls are my sisters daughters, who skillfully helped to keep my dress a secret from J. ("truly J., it's a pink dress Mickey will be wearing!!")

We will fly to Hongkong on march 4, so for the next week we'll be working from an extensive ' still to do' list...very busy!!
David

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo hoo! At last! Thanks Mickey you lovely blushing bride! It does look like a day of joy and great cheer! And now the dash off to HK!!! Can't wait for your take on the markets and restaurants scene in that crazy city!
Debbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations and I echo David's sentiments. You looked wonderful (both of you).

Love the blog, and scarily I could read most of it.... Shocked Am looking forward to following it in future.
Erin

Location: Within view of Elliot Bay, The Olympics and every ship in the Sound

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally! I've been dying to see these and you look gorgeous! What a dress! Congratulations on the adventure ahead.

HUGS!

"It's hot ham water."
Pavlova

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Swan that's the best news I've heard all day! Hong Kong is pretty exciting and I hope I get the chance to go back again. Hubby isn't so keen to repeat the experience because it took him over 6 months to get rid of Hong Kong flu but I thought it was amazing. I'd also love to visit Japan.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: