Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Musing on Food in Tokyo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lshannon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Musing on Food in Tokyo Reply with quote

As I am living and working in the restaurant biz in Tokyo, Japan. I thought I would start a thread about Japan and food.

First about my place. Fujimamas. It is an asian fusion restaurant.
http://www.fujimamas.com

Wonderful ecclectic menu, with a fantastic executive chef, Mark Vann.
http://metropolis.japantoday.com/tokyo/421/dining.asp

We have a full catering business, and delivery, and are working with some hotels and spas on a line of spa cusine.

If you are ever in town come see us. I will add to this thread with other restaurants and news and views of food in tokyo. Very Happy

*Lauren Shannon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
foodferret

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: tokyo restaurants Reply with quote

Hi Lauren, thanks for the info. I am from Sydney, Australia but have lived in Tokyo and travelled to Japan many times. I am a food writer and have written a couple of japanese cookbooks in the last 2 years. I am always on the lookout for new restaurants in Tokyo and Kyoto so will be keeping an eye out for any new additions/reviews from you! Very Happy Also, if you come across any really great and unusual foodie shopping please pass it on. I will have to visit your restaurant next time I am in town.
Cheers, Jane
lshannon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: other food stuff from tokyo Reply with quote

I am also starting my own fledgling blog from here in tokyo...
http://www.fancyglass.blogspot.com

*Lauren
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: