Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Sabrina and Souffle in Paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amandadrienne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Sabrina and Souffle in Paris Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
I am studying in Paris (only two months left!) and one of my goals in coming here was to take home a bit of French cooking, namely, the souffle. Does anyone know of a cooking school where I can take a class just on the souffle, or of any souffle courses in the city? Also, if anyone has any other cooking class resources they'd like to share with me, I'd appreciate it very much.
Thank you!
--Amanda
Bill

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Amanda,
There is a tiny one-man cookery school in the Marais (6 rue des vertus) called L'Atelier de Fred.
Although I haven't attended a class here, I have peered through the window and decided immediately that the next time, I would book a class, because it looks so lovely.
Have a look at www.latelierdefred.com and see what they're doing. If I can't go myself, I can at least hear from someone else what it's like!
-Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: