Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Chocolate & Zucchini Birthday Party!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> C&Z Guidelines and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clotilde
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:41 am    Post subject: Chocolate & Zucchini Birthday Party! Reply with quote

To celebrate Chocolate & Zucchini's first birthday, I would like to invite all of you to a little party, hosted by my chef-friend Nicolas Vagnon at his restaurant La Table de Lucullus.

Participation will be 30 euros per guest, and that will get you dinner and wine, selected and prepared by Nicolas and yours truly. If you happen to be in Paris on that day and if you would like to come, please email me before the 8th of October with your name, phone number, and the number of people who will be coming with you!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> C&Z Guidelines and Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: