Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

4 Months in Paris !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parisienne Wannabe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: 4 Months in Paris !!! Reply with quote

I have rented an apartment in Paris, 13th ARR. for 4 months, sort of a trial run to see if I actually want to live there. I arrive 1/17/06. I'd love to hear from anyone who would like to get together for coffe, wine or whatever.
Also, the apartment has a large and wonderful kitchen. Here at home, I have a ton of cookbooks, all the usual authors. Since my space for bringing stuff is limited, and there are no cookbooks at all in the apartment, what book(s), the best for use in Paris, would you suggest I bring? I have already packed Patricia Well's A Foodlover's Guide to Paris, and of course all the great recipes on C& Z.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: