Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

i would like to purchase a wooden salad bowl in paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:35 pm    Post subject: i would like to purchase a wooden salad bowl in paris Reply with quote

does anyone have a suggestion for where i can purchase a wooden salad bowl in paris? thank you!
laurenz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been to http://www.e-dehillerin.fr/ before, it is a wonderful cook shop that stocks countless pots, pans, knives, baking dishes... anything and everything to do with cooking and food storage and preparation. it is in les halles and there are also a few other cook shops in the same area.

check the opening times though, they aren't open on saturdays, i don't think.
cris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: wooden bowl Reply with quote

altough dehillerin is one of the best cook store in paris if not the world i would not go there for a wooden bowl (yes they are open on saturday).those day nice wooden bowl are made in asia from exotic wood and can be purchase in any good store around the us no need to spend a fortune at william and sonoma or crate and barrel just go pier one or if you are in paris pier import. If you still want a bowl go to simon near dehillerin. Cool . Now if you want a wooden bowl not for salad (no seasoning of the wood) dehillerin sometime carry "sebille a omelette"ask eric at the store itis a traditional bowl to mix eggs batter like at the mere poulard in mont saint michel century ago Rolling Eyes i do prefer stainless steel "cul de poule". Anyway enjoy your stay in paris Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: