Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

What kind of thinker are you?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: What kind of thinker are you? Reply with quote

Apparently I am also an existential thinker, but it didn't tell me what sort of work I should do. So that probably means I should stick to looking for the curatorial work I'm trained for... sigh! I was hoping it would recommend I be a trainee hedonist so I could work my way up...

The truth is that I am in fact a confused thinker. I think therefore I am confused, fortunately there is always chocolate... good, dark, chocolate... mmmmm!

Tho' I tend to agree with Simona, usually I think these kind of tests are irrelevant because they are too 'either' 'or' and Griffins don't fit into boxes unless you sit on the lid and squish them a lot... er, not that I'd recommend that of course.
chocol8lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a naturalist thinker.. is not that surprising to me... i am quuite a naturalist . thanks for sharing it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: