Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Why do you read blogs? Let me know your thoughts...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FoodUncut

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Why do you read blogs? Let me know your thoughts... Reply with quote

Hello All Very Happy ,

I am a Researcher from a UK television programme called ‘Food Uncut’ – a daily half hour food news, reviews and features show on UKTV Food. We are doing a feature on food bloggers and blogs, and their rising popularity, on our show this week and we would be extremely interested in finding out what it is about 'Chocolate and Zucchini' that you like and why you are attracted to this site in particular. Also I would be interested in hearing your stories about how you got into reading food blogs in the first place and why you think they are so great. You can e-mail your opinions to me directly if you would prefer not to post here at ceri.turnbull@prospect-uk.com. I would be very grateful for your input and help in this matter as we want to compile as true an account of food blogs as possible and the best people to hear from are those that use and enjoy the blogs frequently - you!. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing your comments ,

Kind Regards,

Ceri, Food Uncut Very Happy
Fax No.: 020 8877 5620
ceri.turnbull@prospect-uk.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: