Joined: 09 Jun 2006
|Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:49 pm Post subject: I've always been meaning to....3 things...:-)
I would LOVE to know how to knit!
My three would be:
1) Finish off the three (at least) unfinished novels and edit them.
2) Learn dressmaking and tailoring so I could make my own menswear.
3) Die quickly from a piano and/or a stuffed aardvark falling from a plane on top of me... if only so that nobody would keep a straight face at my funeral!
If I was guaranteed not to fail it would be:
1) Ask Eva Longoria out on a date and make her laugh like a nutcase!
2) Fall in love
3) Move to Urbino and then work out how to live there!
The cynic in me says that none of these things will happen because age and experience have made me very, very cautious. I am allergic to having my heart/bits of me broken.
Confusion comes fitted as standard.