Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

American foods in Paris
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Steve, I have heard of Graham crackers and had not a clue what they were like. I am used to Digestive biscuits tho'. They do a dark chocolate one which is good in threes. Well why would you want just the one?!

I love the sound of Caprice des Anges! Tho' I always suspected that cats were an angel's caprice rather than a cheese... who knew?!

For decades if not centuries, Brits always conceded that French food was superior like French fashion. Since the 1980s however, British food has found its self-confidence and got its act together. Which means that while you can still get mediocre English food, less Brits are prepared to put up with it. Also, when you get good English food it can be very good indeed.

I still love French and Italian food tho'!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: