Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

arrive Paris 31 Octobre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: arrive Paris 31 Octobre Reply with quote

Hallo all fellow CZ fans
so pleased to be able to finally get to Paris again to explore some of the gems I've been reading on this site. Thank you Clotilde!! This time only have 4 days but if anyone is up for meeting for a drink or chat or walk--or even a skate--I'm bringing my inlines with--then please let me know. Would love to meet some of you face to face. I read somewhere that there was a thread that helps us connect but havent been able to find it. Anyone know, do tell, do tell.
Will attend the final day of the Salon du Chocolate, just missing CharlesM and his wife sadly and will do the Pari Roller on Friday night --and in between will be mine all mine!
hope to meet with some of you whilst there!
warm regards
Alexsandra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: