Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Greetings and Wishes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
georgia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Greetings and Wishes Reply with quote

I just wanted to take moment to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, a Cheerful Midwinter...whatever it is you may be celebrating these days. May you all have joyous times with loved ones and friends.

And thank you, too, for the wonderful daily company you have become with your generosity of spirit, knowledge, and humor. It's always a pleasure to "visit" with everyone.

Happy 2007...

PAX.
Griffin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Happy Yule/Christmas/Hanukah/general end of year with lots of twinkly lights in the dark to remind the sun to shine next Spring!!!

May all your best wishes come to you, all your worst fears prove themselves unfounded and may you not get so drunk that you wake up with a bishop, three police officers, four penguins and a large traffic cone... ahem... or is that just me?!! Embarassed

Lots of love to all of you and to those you love... and those they love... etc! And may Clotilde, like the sun, return in her wonderful glory in the Spring, like Flora, Goddess of flowers... but without the insects obviously!!
Rainey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wishes just like this forum — warm and witty and glorious! That's why this is part of my day too. Happy Everything and Merry Always!
Donna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly concur with the sentiments expressed above. I have so enjoyed getting to meet the folks on C&Z - both in person and in cyberspace! I feel truly enriched by the company here. At a certain point in my life, I thought I had all the friends I ever would. But what a joy to make new friends here!

We took our annual Solstice Walk last night (in the rain) up in Tilden Park, found a picnic site, built a fire and hung out with cocoa and s'mores. As I stood surrounded by some of the folks I love most in the world, I wished that everyone could share that feeling of contentment and joy. So, I hope all your winter celebrations are warm and full of love from family and friends. (I must admit, it was only warm emotionally! I was wet and chilled to the bone bythe time we got home!)

The BEST to all of you, in this season and in the years ahead.
swan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What else is there to say..

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of you - and a very, very happyhealthywonderful 2007.

love,

Swan.
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Ones...from the heat of midSummer in Oz...oh oh oh so sticky weather...the warmest of greetings at this time...

indeed, whatever is the reason for your celebrating..celebration...all in all it involves life...may your coming year be full of discoveries, and joy, and laughter, and peacefilled moments that knock your socks off Wink, and freshly enjoyed night skies, and of course more and more and more chocolate and zucchini....

special hugs this day....am thinking of you all with such a broad smile...golly gosh...what a year!

'n a special greeting to Clotilde...you've provided a place for such rich friendships to grow ...like a cyberspace food garden...
David

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas and holiday greetings from an unseasonably warm Ottawa!
simona

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas gretings from the Holy Land .

No more war, next year in Bethlehem and Nazareth!
Knifethrower

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what or how you celebrate this winter-

May you all eat good food drink deeply of great wine, share it with worthy and joyful company and bask in fine heath in the incoming year!

Cheers to us all,

Knifethrower
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: