Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Furniture store in paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bulkarn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Furniture store in paris Reply with quote

While on my search for the best Parisian chocolates I found a furniture store near Cherche Midi, across from the Louis Jordan shoe store. I wanted to take my husband to see something in it but we couldn't fit it in. I'm curious to know if they have a website but cannot remember the name of the shop. They have "country French" and contemporary furniture and are on a corner, more of a point and for the last two weeks they featured red items. Do any Parisian C&Zers know the name of it?

When I'm over jet lag I'll give my impressions of the chocolate. No shop got a failing grade but I do have some recommendations. Many thanks. Helen
clotilde
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could it have been Maison de Famille, at 29 rue Saint-Sulpice?
Here's a link to a picture of the store: http://mesdecouvertes.canalblog.com/images/t-Resize_of_IMG_9510.JPG
If so, I'm afraid they don't seem to have a website...
Looking forward to your chocolate thoughts!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: