Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Great rests. in Denver & Boulder, and other fun activiti

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
life-of-spice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Great rests. in Denver & Boulder, and other fun activiti Reply with quote

If you'll be traveling to the Denver/Boulder area of Colorado, I have some great restaurants listed on my site. I go on restaurant reviews with Denver's Rocky Mountain News (more than 150 by now) and am on the committee of Slow Food Boulder, so I've gotten to know many a great chef and dining experience. I also have lists of fun things to do in the area as well. Have a great vacation and enjoy our beautiful state!
www.geocities.com/life-of-spice
"Breathe deeply and attack life with gusto! Cook, serve, and eat, with the capacity to enjoy, to capture the mood of festivity, to savor conversation, and to appreciate company." -- From menu board at Poteger restaurant, Denver.
gingerpale

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

life-of-spice, your post about the good eatin' in your area brought this to mind-- the San Francisco Chronicle today printed an article about bloggers who review restaurants: http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/03/25/MNGV9ORDSH1.DTL

wow--how easy to kill/guarantee success! Way too easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: