Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Paris accomodation: help needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
claudine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Paris accomodation: help needed Reply with quote

This is going to sound slightly bizarre.

I was about to exchange apartments through a home exchange scheme when - very sadly - the brother of the family I was going to exchange with suddenly died, and the family had to cancel their trip. I'm stuck with eurostar tickets for my family (myself, my husband and my two children aged 3 and 6) but I have nowhere to stay! I'll be arriving in Paris on 10th April and leaving on 15th. If anyone knows of anyone who can rent me a small apartment (I can provide references), or if you can recommend a b&b, PLEASE, PLEASE post a reply! We'd be SOOOO grateful!

Thanks! Claudine
simona

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try www.citadines.com , a chain of very good appartment hotels.
I looked for you, it's pretty full overall. I found they have a very good deal at Citadines La Defence, 109Euro for a one bedroom appartment ( accommodating 4 people) . But you can try the others too, availabilities can open any moment.
Best locations( but much more expensive) are Citadines Les halles, Place d'Italie, Bastille- Marais, but the others are good too. Most expensive: St. Germain, Louvre, Vendome , Trocadero and Haussman-Opera.
Good Luck and enjoy Paris.
claudine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks so much
I'll try them and let you know how it goes.
melinda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have had good luck with lodgis.com have rented twice from them....u can pick area & see lotsa pics
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: