Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Chez Henri Dinner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
np36

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Chez Henri Dinner Reply with quote

Whew ... what a night!

An amazing event with Clotilde this evening in Cambridge, MA at Chez Herni. We've never been there before, despite living near by, and this was a great introduction to the place. When I arrived, much earlier than most, Clotilde was tucked away in the corner answering questions from a foodie reporter from the Boston Globe.
Dinner was great ... Fresh and seasonal, with simple dishes that had complex flavors. I don't want to spoil future dinners, so the menu will remain unknown, but it was all wonderful and clean plates were easier to stack for the staff anyway.
Clotilde was warm and charming, and "naturally beautiful" said my wife Wink - I would simply say very French, despite the very slight accent! We had a moment to talk with her, and she said that "my life has completely changed," and that she is "happier than I've ever been, getting to work doing what I love."

What a night ...

Photos from the evening - http://www.justinide.com/051607cz/

Cheers - Justin

www.justinide.com
gingerpale

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Justin! Great fun to see Clotilde taking that picture for the moblog we know so well, and Tamar is gonna love the one that's goin' to Iraq.
Very very nice of you to have done this.
Judy

Location: buried under a pile of books somewhere in Adelaide, South Australia

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin, thanks so much for putting your photos up so quickly. They are wonderful. The meal and the evening both sound like a great success.

So, have you been lurking here for a while and just joined, or have you just found the C&Z forums. Whichever, you're a true C&Zer and we're lucky to have you amongst us.

Thanks again from the other side of the world - Australia.

www.cupcakerecipebook.com.au
Barbara

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way cool Justin. Thank you.
np36

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judy: I just joined the forums ... but I've been following the blog for sometime. Thanks to everyone for checking out the photos ...
Judy wrote:
Justin, thanks so much for putting your photos up so quickly. They are wonderful. The meal and the evening both sound like a great success.

So, have you been lurking here for a while and just joined, or have you just found the C&Z forums. Whichever, you're a true C&Zer and we're lucky to have you amongst us.

Thanks again from the other side of the world - Australia.

www.justinide.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: