Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Organics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Suggestion box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baking Betty

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Organics Reply with quote

Salut Clotilde,
I'm a new and avid reader of C and Z. I've found your recipes to be just the thing to add spice to cold, wintry days in Canada!
I wanted to suggest that you feature or mention more organically grown produce/meats/dairy in your recipes. I know that in France much of the produce is "organic" without specifically being "certified" to be so, but for North Americans, the decision to support organically/non-GMO foods is not so obvious at times and is one that deeply affects local and global communities. Where and what food we buy is one of the biggest ways we can contribute either to the problem or to the solution of agro-industry and the injustice that accompanies food import/export with developing countries. I think Westerners can cultivate a compassionate world-view through culture--especially the culture of food! Collectively we can help one another gain a global-citizen consciousness, and where better to generate that insight than from Paris...
Thanks for your hard work, it is very much appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Suggestion box All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: