Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Pesto Man in Paris (part deux)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pesto Man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THe Pesto Man has landed!!!!!!!!! would be that I could merely spread my wings but for flights of more than a 100 miles, the intervention of an airplane is required, a very cramped and crowded airplane complete with a gentleman who snored like a wounded yeti
Mad Mad

actually, compared to last visit, the trip went flawlessy, with no major problems......almost makes me wary of what our return trip has in store. As far as the wicked BLANDO Twisted Evil , nowhere is his wickedness more evident than in what passes for airline food Sad . A container of my magic elixer would have indeed worked wonders, but alas, "the security screeners would have taken a dim view of 4oz portions or a mysterious smelly green substance in my luggage Razz Laughing

Arrived yesterday, and have already managed a "mini jaunt" with Debbie, however the real fun begins on friday when my friends return to the states.....let the fun begin!!
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on your mark!
get set!
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can imagine what a simply wondrous time you'll all have...enjoy enjoy enjoy....

something HAS to be done about airline food Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: