Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Madeleines au roquefort, poire et noix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eva_

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Madeleines au roquefort, poire et noix Reply with quote

Hello all,

I just baked a batch of these madeleines (p. 106, GB edition) in my new madeleines mould (bought last week in Paris in the Mora store - it's like paradise!), and they turned out great! And they're so tasty!
The most dominating taste is (as to be expected) the roquefort cheese though; I'd like this to be a bit more balanced and to actually taste the pear chunks as well.
The madeleines taste a bit too eggy as well, but that is b/c I used 2 small eggs and really should have used 1.5 large eggs (since I halved the recipe - my mould houses only 12 madeleines).
Also, since I absolutely love the shell shape, it would be even better if the madeleines were shell shaped on both sides! Right now, the upper side is left 'blank' and not as golden as the shell side.
But well, these are only minor things; over all I'm really enthousiastic about this recipe, and I can't wait to try other (sweet) madeleine recipes.

Has anyone alse tried this recipe already? I'd love to hear about your experiences and opinions!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: