Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Salon du chocolat Tokyo??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shanti,shanti

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Salon du chocolat Tokyo?? Reply with quote

Does anyone know anything about this? The website only really has old information about the January 2007 event. I'd like to know how much it will cost to get in. I'd also like to hear from anyone who has attended the event in Tokyo.
Debbie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the same problem that we face fr the Paris one. Basically you need to look in the exhibitions listing of the papers or tourist brochures to find out when it is on. THen it will be on the same time every year.

Maybe asking at a tourist information would be a good place to start, and I would try the exhibition centre websites if you can understand them......

Good luck. It is a lot of fun, but way too much sugar to do regularly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: