Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

(veg) chorizo, sun dried tomato & pistachio 'cake'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: (veg) chorizo, sun dried tomato & pistachio 'cake' Reply with quote

Hi! I am excited to share a lot of clotilde's recipes that I've made vegetarian or vegan... and they are still quite excellent.

we used veg chorizo and egg replacer (but kept the dairy yogurt) in this recipe for some friends as part of a dinner last night and it was a huge success, everyone loved it. The only note I needed to make on the receipe is that veg chorizo is a lot less salty than the real stuff, so I will add extra salt next time.

I would definitely make it again and look forward to trying other combinations of ingredients. spicy green olive and goat cheese is definitely on the table!

I also tried the curried turkey salad with tofu instead of turkey as suggested in the book and it was AMAZING. highly recommended!

Look forward to hearing other adaptions from other vegetarian cooks. We love dairy, but do not cook with eggs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: