Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Wanted: Cookbook Lovers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KYHeirloomer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Cookbook Lovers Reply with quote

Do you like reading cookbooks? Obviously you do, or you wouldn’t be on this forum. But, with cookbooks averaging $35-50 nowadays, you probably don’t read as many of them as you’d like.

Well here’s a way for you to indulge that passion while building your cookbook library for free.

I was recently named Reviews Editor at ChefTalk.com, and we're looking to expand our staff of cookbook reviewers. If qualified, we send you the books you request from our list of review copies; you write a review; and you keep the book as a thank you. A good deal for everyone. Due to shipping constraints, however, reviewers have to be resident in North America.

Of course, there’s a little more to it than that. For all the details, contact me at brook@cheftalk.com and I’ll fill you in on what it takes.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to see how we handle book reviews, go to www.cheftalk.com. The most recent reviews are on the opening page. For others, click on the cookbook reviews button.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: