Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Visiting backstage in Paris - bakeries, artisan craftspeople
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
georgia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely, Rainey. When our girls were little, and there was not a lot of $, we still traveled: once each year to PA to see my family and at least one other "family" trip, usually camping along the way (which I hated but was necessary for the budget). When they got older, and the pocketbook got fatter, we ventured further, eventually to Britain and Europe. So, we tried as best we could according to our resources. And travelling taught them patience, resourcefulness, and respect for others and their ways of living. If I could do anything over from all of those years, it would simply be to do more of all of it. Best education we can give our children, no matter how we manage to do it.

This year, we rented a house in Umbria and the now-grown daughters & families joined us. Even now, the 4-year-old and the 2-year-old ask if we are going back to "Itawee"...Someday, I certainly hope so...(By the way, they remember the FOOD! Yes!!)
[/u]
wineplease

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: best best best Reply with quote

if you are in paris you HAVE to go to brunch or at least tea at LADUREE. its literally the best best little cafe/teahouse i've ever been to. you can buy tea and their famous macarons EVER..to die for..google it, its amazing!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: