Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Cross-country skiing in France?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Randysea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Cross-country skiing in France? Reply with quote

Since this forum includes "All about travelling ...in France," I guess this post won't be off topic. Moreover, if one cross-country skis, one can eat that much more great food without getting fat!

It occurred to me that it could be great fun to have a side trip from Paris to do something else I love, which is cross-country skiing. It seems to be a lot less popular in France than in the US or Scandinavia, however, and I have not found a lot of info yet. I know someone who has an amazing operation for downhill skiing. http://www.skiprosmegeve.com/ But Mike Beaudet (the owner) doesn't do cross-country.

What I'd really like to find is some group or club that plans trips including transport and lodging. It need not be in English, as my French is very good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: