Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Choclate and Zucchini dinner! Recommendations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nutellawunder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Choclate and Zucchini dinner! Recommendations? Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have invited an international crowd over for dinner for monday night - Spain, UK, France and Germany... all in one group...

And I think it is THE occasion for more food from my favorite cook book. The apéro is a given, no discussion whatsoever: the chicken liver paté with figs. This must be one of the tastiest things my food processor has ever put its blades into Very Happy

Now, I have not had the time to try out the other recepies, I'd like to spoil them a little and go the whole nine yards...

Do you have any highlights from the book? I cannot wait to make my little list and go to one of my favorite food spots in Paris: le marché d'Alligre where a plate of oisters and a good glass of white wine awaits me at teh "baron rouge" after the hard work of the shopping done Wink

Nicole
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> The Chocolate & Zucchini Cookbook All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: