Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Cooking Club in Paris

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Cooking Club in Paris Reply with quote

The cooking club of our international ladies group here in the Netherlands has decided to take a trip to Paris in from June 9 to 11/12. There will 12 of us until the 11th and 5 from the 11th to 12th. Along with two other ladies, I have to come up with some sort of a plan for this visit. We are looking into cooking classes. I have studied some of the forum posts (not all of them yet) so I'm not looking to duplicate effort. I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for things that aren't as obvious (like going to La Grande Epicerie) that would be good for a group. We like to cook and eat, but I wouldn't all us foodies. Thanks for your help!
Melly
Donna

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Melly, we went on a bakery tour hosted by:

http://www.meetingthefrench.com/services2.php#

They offer a variety of tours, cooking classes, a day trip to Champagne...

We thoroughly enjoyed our baking tour - it was about an hour long for 6 Euros per person. They have half day tours of bakeries, patisseries and chocolatiers for 85 Euros per person. there will probably be more available in June than there was in February!

Sounds like a fun trip!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: