Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Your Fave Online Pastry Shops

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Fave online shopping category
Clothes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Food
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Magazines & Books
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gifts
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

becominglola

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Your Fave Online Pastry Shops Reply with quote

Hi guys. I am new to the forums and I'll just dive right in. I am a pastry and baked goods junkie. If there were an AA type group for bakeaholics, I would attend weekly. In fact, I would probably be the moderator. So I was wondering if any of you lovely fellow addicts could help me. Its getting to be that time. You know, gift giving mania. And I plan to finally do a traditional cookie tin, but that will be about all I'll have time to bake...gingerbread cookies. For the rest, I want to buy, and plus in the spirit of the season, what better to support some local bakers right.

So does anyone know of great online bakeries, pastry shops or mailorder type sites? I know of only a few. One really good macaron place and the uber popular etsy shop Whimsy & Spice (whimsyandspice.com). They literally have the best flavored marshmallows in NYC. Oh wait, and Ruth's Brownies! Omg loveeee them. http://www.ruths-brownies.com I found them because they use Valrhona, my fave chocolate, but too expensive for my own baking. And they make everything fresh to order in small batches. I'm on their mailing list (signs of addiction, I know!) and if anyone is interested, you can get 15% off now until Halloween.

So anyway, please share your fave haunts. I'm ready to bookmark! Oh and I did a fun lil poll too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Resources All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: