Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Recipes from a Taste Of Yellow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Recipe Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Recipes from a Taste Of Yellow Reply with quote

I thought some of you might find the round up from my LiveSTRONG With A Taste Of Yellow of interest. There are some fabulous recipes in there from fellow bloggers.

http://www.winosandfoodies.com/2008/05/livestrong-with-a-taste-of-yellow-round-up-2008-part-1.html

http://www.winosandfoodies.com/2008/05/livestrong-with-ataste-of-yellow-2008---round-up-part-2.html
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb..love the energy...love the delight..love the yellow...

'n the bottle of apple and cinnamon syrup at Tammy's blog..oh I can taste that! as well as the rice pudding and cinnamon icecream..

I've a picture...of complete wellbeing...of all on this beloved planet..

with hugs lovely B...'n sunshine...not that you need too much of that up north Wink

'n yes to the missing things..after a move..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Recipe Box All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: