Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

The Bathers' Pavilion..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:59 am    Post subject: The Bathers' Pavilion.. Reply with quote

Given that it's coming up to our wedding anniversary...it got me thinking of one particularly lovely one...

My sister-in-law had invited a group to dinner at The Bathers' Pavilion (that is was our anniversary was fine...)~

http://www.thebatherspavilion.com.au/1.html

We arrived duskish time..the light on Sydney Harbour was taking my breath away ..'n soft waves..'n food as fresh and delightful..

Serge Dansereau came and sat with us for a while..charming he was..'n then out came dessert.. and around the edge of the plate in exquisite chocolate calligraphy "Happy Anniversary"

When next in Sydney...DO VISIT!

I can remember spending a sweet time, along with Sieg, with Barbara 'n Bryan ~ am remembering it especially..that day..

I recently posted a link to a recipe for Queen Elizabeth cake..I came across it in an article about Dansereau..he was born in Canada..the article was about his recent trip..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: