Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Calling All Carnivores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KYHeirloomer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Calling All Carnivores Reply with quote

Bruce Aidells is America's go-to guy when it comes to meat and meat products, with everybody from NPR to the New York Times turning to him If you've got questions of your own you can get them answerd next month, when Bruce appears on a special guest forum at Cheftalk.

There is no charge to participate in this forum, which will ake place February 11 - 13. But you must be a registered member of the forums. You can do that by going to www.cheftalk.com.

BTW, I'll be reviewing Bruce's book, The Complete Meat Cookbook just it front of the forum, so there may be more carnivorous insights in store.
KYHeirloomer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although I've used Aidells sausage products (he founded the company, but sold it three or four years ago) I'd never read any of his books or made any of his dishes.

As part of my review of The Complete Meat Cookbook, however, I made five dishes. And they were all winners.

That's never happened before, that I have no significant criticism in a bunch of cookbook recipes. These guys (Aidells and his co-author Denis Kelly) really know their meat, and I'm more excited than ever that Bruce will be appearing in this guest forum discussion.

And, btw, I really recommend that book to any serious meat cook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: