Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

FEB '09 DISCUSSION: Do You Mix Your Own Cocktails?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bittersweetie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: mixing your own cocktails Reply with quote

I have always been a scotch and water type girl, but was recently bitten with the new cocktail bug/craze that seems to be going around. My highlight of the weekend are Dorothy Gaither's wine articles and Eric Felten's "How's Your Drink" articles in the Wall Street Journal (someone mentioned earlier). Eric Felten turned me on to Hayman's Old Tom gin, which is fabulous. I bought myself a book for Christmas--Ultimate Bar Book by Mittie Hellmich that I am enjoying very much. I live close to Chicago, so have been hibernating for the past few months, and am looking forward to trying some of the new drinks I have discovered poolside!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: