Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

New Trend from Taiwan? You Decide.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainey

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: New Trend from Taiwan? You Decide. Reply with quote

Not that I'll ever get to Taiwan to see if this catches on but who'da thunk it possible? http://www.boingboing.net/
David

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the chuckle Rainey. Don't think we'll see an Ottawa equivalent any time soon!!

But I think I could kill for that soup!
Erin

Location: Within view of Elliot Bay, The Olympics and every ship in the Sound

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no way I would set foot in a restaurant that served food in a toilet. Every culinary fiber in my body would revolt, out would come the handy wipes and I don't think I could eat anything. Did I ever mention I am kind of a germaphobe and tend to be a bit dramatic?

"It's hot ham water."
Rainey

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.... What could be more dramatic than food served in a toilet? Confused Very Happy
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: an experiment.. Reply with quote

Erin...how about this for an experiment ~ we fly you, blindfolded to this restaurant ~ feed you the food ~ 'n then remove the blindfold...'twill be a bit tricky now that you're aware of the experiment. However you'd get ma drift ~ sometimes it's the way our mind plays around with our horrors?phobias etc

I've a friend (a nurse) who is fanatical about cleaning ~ and don't let's mention her thoughts about public toilets! She instilled such a horror of them that her eldest daughter wouldn't go to one...not sure about know..however when she was little? NO way...she'd wait...now what that was doing to her system one can only guess!

A local icecreamery sold a mass of ice cream (different flavours) in a mini kitchen sink ~ Wink My daughter is reminding me of a scrumptious honey and lavender ice cream she once made...my oh my
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Around the world on a zucchini All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: