Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

De la Vigne à la Table dans Cinq Minutes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainey

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: De la Vigne à la Table dans Cinq Minutes Reply with quote

Merde! I really, really wanted to share my wonderful purple beans but I can't seem to post a pic here. I can post them on my blog — but not here. So, if you're interested in seeing them, you can use the little "www" link below.

And, Debbie, there are pics of the cats there just for YOU! Wink
Debbie

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rainey. They are gorgeous!

Templeton looks very similar to the stray kitty that visits here....and has the same relaxed attitude to life by the looks of it. If I am not vigilant I find it in the same position on our bed..... not good.

Sylvester is the perfect name for a sleek black and white puss with a cute little pot belly. I say cute belly as it seems to be a common feature amongst us.... hmmm wonder if it has anything to do with too much good food?????

Maggie is so pretty. Very pale tortoiseshell colours always looks nice I love her plume of a tail.

Happy now. Have had a kitty fix. Please give them a big hug and pat from me and tell them they are beautiful.

The beans look yummy. I am very envious of your garden. It is so nice to pick your dinner, cook and eat it all within the space of an hour. The taste is so much better. The sense of satisfaction is also extremely high when you serve up your own produce. Good on you.
Rainey

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My kitties blushed demurely and asked me to send their very finest regards à toi et à ton chaton de Paris.

I wish I could share my garden with you! It has become one of the great joys of my life. Always far better in my imagination in the Spring, it has, over the years and nonetheless, begun to develop into more of a garden than a simple collection of plants. It's at its very best in the twilight. All the imperfections and outright disasters fade with the light. The crickets and birds begin to take over the sounds of the day and the candles begin to flicker in the soft darkness.

If Paris ever loses its luster, I great recommend Woodland Hills on a late Spring/early Summer evening. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: