Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

How Do I Post a New Topic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chocolateisheaven

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: How Do I Post a New Topic? Reply with quote

Haha just kidding.

Just wanted to introduce myself and mention a fabulous restaurant we went to in NYC over the holiday weekend. I'm sorry I was a week late in getting to NYC and missed meeting Clotilde.

The restaurant was Carmine's and it's located across the way from Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport.

I ordered the broiled seafood platter and it was delicious. I've never tasted seafood that was cooked to perfection. My husband ordered the salmon and it was cooked to perfection as well. When my husband said it melted in his mouth, he wasn't kidding. I had to taste it to believe it, and he was right!

Next time you guys are in NYC, I suggest you go there.
simona

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice of you to share the restaurant's name, but how about introducing yourself as promised?

No more war, more introduction!!
Chocolateisheaven

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't share more info!

I'm a stay at home mom of 3 children. I live in New Hampshire. I'm trying to get back on track with cooking nonprocessed, natural (but not organic) foods, hence my frequent visits to Clotilde's site.

I love reading (anything), going to the beach with my family. I consider myself a homebody, but I get the craving to travel, so I take my kids to different field trips.

Other than that, my life is pretty quiet which I consider to be a very good thing.

Oh yeah, I love chocolate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: