Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Tell us about where you live
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariesoleil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I live in Quebec city Smile
David

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a wonderful city you have Mariesoleil! Beauty and history rolled into one---and some good restaurants too!
charlsy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in the suburbs of Bordeaux, in a small town called Pessac. It's not particularly beautiful, all strung out along the road from Bordeaux to the Arcachon bassin. But I do cross the Haut Brion vineyard everyday going to and coming back from work ! Quite a change from taking the subway in Paris ! And since I usually do it on my bike, I benefit from the sun, the wind, the rain... After 18 years cooped up in Paris, it's still a delight, 6 years after moving here to be able to see the sun setting on the horizon ! And seeing stars at night ! No stars in the smoggy parisian sky, unless there is enough wind to push all the pollution toward the suburbs !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Mariesoleil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
What a wonderful city you have Mariesoleil! Beauty and history rolled into one---and some good restaurants too!

Thanks David, I have to agree that Quebec is a beautiful city. I've been here for the last 4 years. But I had lived here prior to that, so in my 27 years I have lived in Quebec city for about 15 years. I love this place that's why I always end up back here Smile
charlsy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Quebec ! Every french dream holiday destination ! Abroard, yet people speak french Very Happy ! albeit with a strange accent we find so charming, forgetting it's the way our ancestors probably spoke ! I would love to go to Quebec once, in winter ! I love snow...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: